Tuesday, May 03, 2005

(Wednesday) March 30, 2005

Wow Lord, I'm on a plane on my way to Sri Lanka right now. How incredible is that? You never cease to amaze me. Part of me feels like my whole life has been in preparation for this trip and where it will lead me. I don't know what to expect, and I have no idea what's going to happen, but I'm not afraid. I've really seen Your hand in all of this, and You've confirmed so many times that this was Your plan. I have a list of 38 things that worked out just to get me to this day! Things like the incredible people who chipped in for me to go to the Big Island disaster relief training. Or the fact that it seemed impossible for me to go with a broken foot and not even being able to work to support myself, let alone save $3000 for the trip. The people who took care of me and encouraged me. Putting it on the hearts of the church and friends and relatives to help provide the money. Probably the one that sticks out the most in my mind was when I took $50 from the bank to buy my malaria medicine thinking it wouldn't be more than that. Then the lady at Longs told me it was $148.95! I panicked but I dug through my pockets and bag and had exactly $150 on me! That was so You! Thanks God. Please prepare me for what we will be seeing and doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home